Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Guess who has had tonsilitis again!!!

Yep thats right. ME!!

I feel like it is one sickness after the other with me at the moment. I hope that is it! So have been on antibiotics. I didn't miss much work even though I felt dreadful for a few days and sent home early by my manager.

Feeling nearly back to normal today. Thank goodness. I totally lost my appetite and gym was a no go but back to the gym on last friday and have been every day which has been good.

It is absolutely crazy at this time of year though. I am working up till friday and then off to Chamonix on Saturday morning. I am getting excited for a week of skiing. I finished my Christmas shopping today which I am so happy about. The shops and lining up is horendous here.

I will try and post once more before the week is up but if something happens I wish you all the best for a safe and happy Christmas.

Love Amy
x

4 comments:

Zanna said...

Sorry to hear about the tonsilities - it does drag you down! But off to Chamonix - how good is that. Hope yo too have a wonderful Christmas and who knows I might even see you in the new year.
Love Z xx

Miss Positive said...

Oh bugger about the tonsillitis, hope you are feeling much better today.

I just googled Chamonix because I had never heard of it (yeah I dont get out much) and all I can say is you lucky thing - it looks gorgeous!! Have a wonderful time and a great Christmas.

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Amy!!
Will this be your first white christmas? It is just like the movies, it's just magical.
U have been busy travelling here there and everywhere, but gotta do it while you're there, right!
I hope you have a very special christmas, and all the best for the new year.
:)

Zanna said...

Hi Amy - will be flying to London tomorrow 6 January and back to Glasgow again on Tesday 8 January. Looks like I'll have some time free on Monday 7 - I have a UK mobile no - 07900888275 - if you read this and you're in town - text me or give me a call and we'll see if we can organise something. Love Z xx