Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where did April Go?

I can't believe we are at the end of another month yet again. Time just flies by and especially with a few long weekends thrown in their for us Perthies. I am actually getting use to having a monday off every few weeks!

Everything has been going fairly well for me. My weight has plateau and I don't like it. I keep losing the same 500g. I have been really strict this week with food and exercise and saw a nice drop today so hopefully it keeps going down in this direction. I put on a little bit over easter but suprising not as bad as I thought. We went away over this period and I planned most of my meals and didn't indulge too much. We went to wineries down south and ate a few times- oh so bliss!

Training for my half is going great guns till I found out that the date I was supposed to be running is on the same weekend I have to be in Melbourne for my Grandma's 80th! I will not let this stop me though. I have found another one that is tougher and earlier by about a month. I am going to train hard to hopefully achieve this. We will see. I have bought new sneakers and they have felt good till two days ago when I did my long run and gave me huge blisters. I ran 10km today and the blister was killing me by the end.

Not much else to report. I am going to Melbourne in June too with 5 of my girlfriends for a weekend of footy, shopping and going out!

Can't wait!

xx

2 comments:

Zanna said...

Great to hear that life is treating you well. So impressed with your running! Z xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Chickadee!! Hows things going? Have you got a different run to aim for now? That's always the way huh! So does that mean you're going to Melbourne twice - with the girls and for your grandmas thingy???

Thanks for your congrats and comment on my blog - I had the BEST fun ever!! I'm still on such a high :)