Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wow!

I apologise for being so absent of late. So much has been happening and my life has been crazy. Work wise everything has been ok. I have been working 3 or 4 days each week and loving this. I have also been working for the NHS. I have however been working really far away but just of late have got placements really close to home which is fab. The money is pretty good so I am happy working this amount for now. I still am up in arms if this is what I really want to do. I spoke to mum about it all on the weekend and she was so supportive. I was so worried about telling them because they paid my whole uni fees. They told me that they will be happy if I am happy with what I am doing. I am so lucky to have fantastic parents. My mum just totally gets me in every which way. With skype and emails I have been in close contact with them and my two best friends so that is always comforting to know they are there when i have a down day. For now though I am not really thinking about what I want to do, I just want to enjoy my travelling and time away.

Secondly my diet and fitness has been really spot on. I have lost a few kilos and everything is fitting really nicely again and I feel better when looking in a mirror. The gym I joined has all new equipment and I am really enjoying seeing my fitness and strength pick up. I haven't been able to go everyday because of work but have been training on average 5 days. Some days for work I have left at 7am and home about 8pm so it is quite a long day. I have been in control of all my food intake and have only slipped a few times but the damage was not big at all.

I am getting excited as my OH parents and sister are arriving in less than 3 weeks. We are off to the rugby cup then also so next month is going to be very exciting!!

Thanks so much for your comments Selina. It is so nice to always hear from you. I hope everything is looking up.

I will try to update more often

Love Amy
xx

2 comments:

philippa_moore said...

Aims, I think we need to meet up, seeing we're both in London! Send me an email! xoxox

Ali said...

hey, i've stumbled over from phils blog...
sounds as if you're finding your feet in london town... it's amazing the amount of forms and things that they need before you can even step foot in a hospital over here, but glad to see you're getting work closer to where you are.
i think the nhs just loves to suck money out from everyone!
i had similar troubles when i arrived too... stupid healthcare workers!!! why didn't we pick something simple!

anyways hope you had a great time with the visiting family, it's always fantastic to see a friendly face and do some traveling