Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Full update


I had such a busy week last week after coming home from Scotland. By the time we got back in on monday night I only got 5 hours sleep before rising for work on Tuesday. It was then my friends birthday on Wednesday and we went and saw the musical Wicked- so another late night. It was absolutely fbulous though. I just love musicals. I then got asked to work saturday so by saturday night I was so tired.

Food was average last week too. I was craving chocolate something cruel! I know I get like this around the time of the month but I usually have the will power to just ignore it. Not this week. I was still eating everything else well but just couldn't resist some chocolate. I have a lot of clients that bring in chocolates and lollies so this wasn't helping! Exercise on the other hand was spot on. Thankfully I did not do any damage on the scales and have gone back to eating really well this week. I will hopefully have a loss when I weigh in on friday.

I have been lucky enough to have a few days of this week so I have been enjoying being at home, watching some DVDs and calling some family and friends back home. I have now got my ticket booked to arrive back in Perth on the 21st February (my birthday!) so I am very excited. Before that though we are going to Prague and the french alps and south africa before arriving back. So some great times ahead!!

Hope you are all having a good week.

Take care

Amy

xxxxxxx

Ps. The photo is from the 80's party we went to a few weekend ago. Looking totally tragic!!

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Fabulous photo, bringing back some bad memories!!!!

Sounds like you are going to have some amazing adventures before you arrive back home, you'll have to take lots of photos for us!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Love the pic!!!
Scotland sounds great :)
Your time has gone so fast hasn't it!!
So do you get a white Christmas??