Sunday, November 25, 2007

A nice lazy Sunday

It was so nice to sleep in this morning. I have worked six days this week so I was really tired. Work was really tough this week so I am glad it is over. Hopefully this week will be a better one.

Have had a lovely weekend. It started with ice skating in front of the natural history museum on Friday night. It was so pretty with fairy lights and christmas lights. It really reminded me of some movies I have seen with a white christmas. I then worked saturday morning but went to the gym straight after work. I did a 10km run and pushed 2km as fast as I could. I did them in 4mins 17sec and 4mins 14 sec so I was pretty happy with that. I have been doing quite a bit of running again and really enjoying it. Unfortunately I haven't done too much outside because it is so bitterly cold and wet but i'm happy to jog away on the treadmill with my ipod in. I really want to run the half marathon next year when I get home. My legs today are really quite sore and stiff so I am lucky I had a day off.

Diet has been really spot on this week but my tummy has been doing back flips. It has been really sore with cramps and haven't really been hungry at all but making sure I didn't skip any meals. I saw a nice drop on the scales too so that has kept me motivated.

Have a great week,

Amy
xxxx

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like all that running is paying off! I enjoy jogging too but my feet and arches dont like it so much.

How lovely to ice skate outside, sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.

Hilary xx

Zanna said...

Hi Amy, Not sure if you're still in London. As you might have read I'm heading to Scotland on 28th this month but wil be in London for 2 days from 6 - 8 January and will probably have some free time during the day of the 7th - if you're still around and free and we can manage to match our schedules, do you want to catch up for a coffee?
Love Z xx