Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 10, I wrote this yesterday but it didn't work!

I just wrote a post and it got deleted. Gee that is frustrating!!

I just wanted to tell you all that I am doing fairly well diet and training wise. I had a little slip up the other day. Not very bad though. I sneaked in a handful of dried fruit. I don't even know why I did it. So I am feeling a bit peckish now so I decided to come and blog.

I went for an 11km run today. I struggled though. My hamstrings were sore from training my legs the other day so it felt like I had ankle weights on the whole way. I had to stop once to catch my breath as it was all over the place. When I got home I trained shoulders. I normally always do weights first but realised if I didn't do them today they might not get done this week. So I am quite tired and sore now.

I lost a total of 2.2kg in my first week. I forgot to take measurements on my first day so I took them at week 1 so I will continue to measure from now on. I still have been checking my weight every few days and it is still going down most days. It has become a bit more gradual but I am happy with that.

I will write again in a few days. It is making me accountable, so is my food journal.

Aimsxx

1 comment:

Zanna said...

Gee Aims you are smokin' - d'you think you might be able to send some of your mojo in the Queensland direction?? 11km run - that's awesome and 2.2kg loss - way to go - you must be a tiny wee very fit thing now - and you didn't look to be very big to start with. Take care Z xx