Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mondays come around too quickly!!

I had such a lovely weekend. I went to down south to Gracetown with a whole heap of people from work. One of the girls goes back to the Aberdeen Office so we decided to all get away and have a weekend away. This way they could see what we were all talking about with the our wonderful wineries. The house was right on the beach and was just so peaceful. My good friend who got me my job had to drive back on Saturday afternoon to celebrate our friends engagement. We managed to fit in a really long walk along the beach and some tracks up some hills to a beautiful lookout. So I was tired on Sunday and enjoyed a nice sleep in and a lazy morning with my OH and then had coffee with the girls in the arvo. Bliss.

I have been training really hard of late but weighed myself from after the weekend and put on 0.5kg. Not to worry. I think it were the few drinks, the salt and the lack of intense exercise over the last few days. Back to controlled eating today and feeling better already. It really got me thinking to how a number on the scale can really dtermine how you feel. I know it shouldn't and it is only a number and knowing my weight I can easily flucuate depending on the time of the month, or not having enough water ect. So I just kept telling myself that today and it has just made me think to get back on the right track and not undo all the hard work of late.

As I said in my last post my boyfriends sister got engaged. She asked me last weekend to be her bridesmaid, so all very exciting. Now this is even greater incentive to look fabulous. We are going dress looking after christmas so this is one little goal to keep me going!

Hope you are all well. Take care

Amy
xxxxxx

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Amy!
Long time no post again.
Just a quick one to wish you all the best for a very happy and healthy Christmas!
Let us know what you're up to in the new year!