Saturday, January 17, 2009

Starting Fresh.

I have decided I am going to blog my weight loss (hopefully not many gains!) and what I have been doing every couple of days so I can record how I am feeling and see how I am going. Since October last year I have lost 5kgs and would love to lose the last 3kg to be very happy at where I am. I am not worried about the number of the scale and have learnt how my body reacts with certain foods, time of the month, stress. It really has been interesting. I am feeling great but could still see a few more improvements.

So today:

Weight- down 0.3 from yest

Exercise: 30mins on interval training and stretch and few leg exercises

Feeling- Feeling good. I am a little bit tired but all is well. I had a big day yesterday and because work is so busy had to go in yesterday to sort out a few new contracts. Going to see a movie this arvo and then catching up with some friends at a friend's going away party (she is moving to sydney)

No comments: