So the 100 day challenge started today for me! I know I said I was going to start tomorrow but I thought this morning why can't I start today. I have already written down my goals and printed out a chart to tick off on my fridge, so I really could start today. I will however take my photos and measurements as of tomorrow when I have time to take them.
So my goals for each day are:
1. No bread- bread always makes me feel heavy, bloated and just generally yuck so I am going to give it up for the 100days.
2. Minimum 2litres of water day
3. To have protein with every meal
4. To do 3x weight sessions and 4x cardios a week
5. Blog 4 times a week minimum.
6. No binge eating
So today I have achieved all of my goals. I did a 20min run this morning followed by an 1hr athletic pilates this evening. IAs I said I will weigh and do measurements tomorrow and then will not do again for another 10 days.
I am feeling great about this added motivation. I have also given myself some treats if achieve goals along the way. I will post them in the next few days.