Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I've had a loss......

of weight that is! I have lost another 1.5kg this week. This means I have dropped 3 kg in 2 weeks. I am so happy with myself and have been sticking to plan. I have overcome temptations at my girlfriends 21st and the other night I was at my boyfriends for dinner and she had made chocolate mousse but I politely said no thanks. She kept trying but I kept declining. I am starting to feel really good about myself again. Exercise has also been going well. I have only done a few light runs but my leg has been holding up. I am planning to run to BF house on saturday (around 9km) and then just do another one or two light runs before my 12km race next weekend. I really don't want to over do it and not run it. I know I wont run a great time but I am happy to be running at all!!

I will have another testing weekend with food. I have another birthday and a christening but I am determined to stay on track. When you start seeing results I feel i am in more control of everything. I have also been super organised with food as work has been flat chat. Mum has had surgery today and wont be able to lift anything for a least 6 weeks, so i'll have to be helping a lot more at home. So i'll be extra busy.

Thats all I have to report so far this week.

Take care,

Amy
xx

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Hey chicken!!
I know this is a long time later comment, but huge congratulations on your weight loss!! 3kgs in 2 weeks is hewuuuge!! Are you still on an IBO program, or are you 'going it alone' and simply sticking to the nutrition as you used to? You still doing weight training?? As for your temptations being overcome.... well done. It can be hard at times, but as you say, the more results you see, the more it motivates you to stay on track.
And your running?!? You all pumped for the 12km race this weekend? What time are you hoping to do, injury permitting? Like you say tho, it's great to be running at all :) YOu go girl!
Hope your mum is doing OK :)

Post again soon!!!

xoxo