Tuesday, August 29, 2006

sorry...

It has been so long since last post. I did the city surf on Sunday and ran it in 1 hour and four minutes. I was really hoping for under an hour but with my injury and lack of training was pretty happy. My brother did it in 51 minutes and my dad did it in 60 minutes. The hills killed me. It felt so good to be running again and leg now is fairly symptom free. I pulled up so sore in the calves and quads but it was the good type of sore.

I have had so many birthdayslately and my bf is in two weeks. I bought him some rugby memrobilia and sending balloons to his work to embarass him.

Food wise I have been doing ok. Last week I slipped a little bit and put on 300gm so this week i am all determined again. So all in all for four weeks I have lost 3.3kg. I want to try and lose as much as possible before boyfriends birthday so i'm being really strict on myself. It has really helped me to set mini goals. It makes everything more manageable. Exercise has been great too and strating to feel the difference. Two people have also commented which is fab!!

Work is so busy at the moment. I am still doing extra work for a lady who is overseas and my boss is on hols so some days have worked 10-12 hour days. I don't like it and can't wait for my normal routine.

I promise I won't leave it so long and have still been reading other posts.

Love Amy
xx

4 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hey good job on the run lovey, you've been injured and that must make a huge difference, I still think you did bloody excellent!

I totally agree on the small goals, I do daily goals, just to make sure I'm focused. Small things add up to BIG results!! Well done on the weight loss!

Hilary xx

PS good to see you back in blogland... :)

SeLiNa said...

yes good to see you back!! You were MIA for abit!!! :)
WELL DONE on the city to surf. That's a great time for 12kms (it was 12 wasn't it?!), imagine what you could have run if you could have had a proper training schedule.
3.3kgs in 4 weeks is fantastic!! There must be nothing left of you girl!! You'll have to post pics one day so I can put a face to your name!!!
xoxo

Amy said...

Thanks for the comments girlies! You always make me feel good. It was 12km selina and i know I said i'll post photos but i really need to get my bf to teach me how. I am challenged in that area!! I'll make it a goal for him to teach me this weekend so watch out next week for some pictures!!

Ails said...

I'm always in awe of people's running times since I'm completely shite at it, so congrats on such a great time!

3.3kgs lost in 4 weeks is a fantastic loss - I'm sure you will look fantastic for your bf's birthday :)

Have yourself a wonderful week Amy :)