Monday, August 07, 2006

I can't believe it has been that long.

Hi all. I can't believe I have left writing a blog for so long. So much has happened since I last wrote. I have started a challenge and I lost 1.5kg in the first week. I am feeling great!! I also have entered the Perth city to surf on the 27th August. It is a 12km run. I have however recondsidered my half marathon at the beginning of September due to my injury but am looking to do one in the near future. On that note my leg is still improving but am taking it as it comes. I have not been running really long distances and would rather wait till i'm at my peak to run in a half marathon. I have started to take on some more work and even though my week was full as, the extra money is going straight into my holiday fund. We are booking our round the world tickets in a few weeks and we all got together to discuss accomadation for a few of destinations and organise our contiki tour. I am getting so excited!! I know we leave in march but it it is getting closer. So this new challenge is to get my hot body to go away to Spring break in Acapuco and Miami and enjoy summer in the caribeen (cricket world cup). I want to wear all my bikinis and feel good about myself. I am really motivated at the moment.

Hope everyone else is going well. I have still been reading blogs and sorry for lack of replying to them.

Love amy
xx

3 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hi chickadee!!!!!!!!!
Well both our half marathon plans kinda blew up in our faces!!! I'm totally with you though, might as well be fully trained before pushing through a half marathon. So whens the next one for you?!

Now tell me more bout this round-the-world trip?!?! Where your visiting?? Sounds sooo much fun. I did Europe in 2001 (contiki) then a round-the-world trip in 2003-2003 whilst living in Canada. If you have any questions, just ask me - i might be able to assist!!

Miss Positive said...

Oooh you lucky thing, a round the world trip i am so jealous!! I have never been outside of Oz, and I am dying to get to Europe!!

Good to hear that your injury is getting better, you'll need all your 'bits' in good working order for a 12km run!!

Hilary xx

Amy said...

Selina: It really did blow up in our faces hey! Our hearts were in the right place, i just wish our bodies were. Next half marathon is not to next year according to the calender for the perth marathon club (sounds soooooo long away). This will be just before I leave. I'll write a blog soon about my trip. Once i get talking about it I get sooooo excited.

Hilary- I have wanted to go travelling for so long too but i am glad I went to uni and finished all my studies. Now I really can enjoy it as i will have some money behind me. U will get there!!