Sunday, October 01, 2006


This is a picture of my beautiful mum (to the left of me), my aunty (to the left of my mum), my grandma (it was her birthday) and my great aunt (not looking at the camera). All these women are such an inspiration to me and we are all very close.

I have had such a great day today. It all started with a sleep in this morning. I picked up my bf from the airport yesterday morning and we were ment to be going out but the poor thing was so tired we stayed in last night. I woke up this morning and then he made me toast and a cup of tea in bed (I haven't had breakfast in bed for ages!!- it is so good). I was planning to go to the gym this morning but I was enjoying just spending time with him. I then came home mid morning and took my mum shopping. She has to go to the eagles awards night on friday for dads work and she wanted to buy a new dress. 3 and half hours later we came home with a dress, shoes, bag, jewellry and underwear and my feet were so sore from all the walking. I was also soo hungry by the time I got home. She is going to look so hot if I say so myself. She looks so good for her age. I'll post photos after the event!! I then came home made a slad sandwich and watched foxtel for a bit. I then went for a long run and ran really well. And now i'm here writing this!!!

Foodwise and exercise wise has been pretty good. I have lost a total of 4.9kg in 7 weeks so i'm pretty happy with this. I was pretty sick last week with a nasty virus which left me in bed for 3 whole days. All i could do was sleep, sleep and sleep. I think I was so drugged by all the pain medication the doctors gave me. Thank goodness that is all over. So this week I have eased myself into exercise and eating properly again. All I could eat when I was sick was toast and soup.

I am so looking forward to my day off tomorrow. I haven't had three days off in such a long time. I have now finished all my extra work. It is such a huge weight of my shoulders. I was getting all upset last week. Everything just seemed to hard. I was really missing my bf, i had so much work andi was still recovering from my virus. I'm really starting to relax now and i'm really looking forward to a nice sunny day in Perth tomorrow.

So that is a quick update on everything. I know I have been very slack with posting and i will promise now that I have a bit of time to do so more often.

Love Amy
xx

1 comment:

Ails said...

Thanks for leaving that lovely commment on my blog over the weekend - it's so nice that you think my blog is a good read!

That photo of your family is beautiful - I love those generational (is that a word?!) shots!