Sunday, October 29, 2006

The weekend goes so quickly

I can't believe how fast the weekend goes. I suppose it is because I technically only get one full day off with work but still! I have a busy end the week with one of my best friends 21st last night. It was really good. We drank too much and danced lots and didn't embarass her too much in her speech. She told me this morning that she was glad i wrote it out for her because she couldn't really remember us saying it!! She was soo gone.

Exercise wise the rest of this week has been really good. I did body attack and weights on tues, went for an hour power walk on wed, did weights on thursday plus an hour of cardio, did cardio friday and sat and did weights and cardio today. So all in all i am very happy with myself. Food has been pretty good too but i feel like i'm retaining fluid this week. Can blame that prob on TOTM. Anyways i weigh in tomorrow so i'll let you all know.

I'm off to bed now. Sweet dreams and have a great week.
Ps. I have forgotten how to download photos from my camera so when my boyfriend comes tomorrow i'll get him to show me again. hahahaha

Have a great week

Amy

No comments: