Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I wish this week was over!

WARNING!!I rant and rave a bit in this one!!

I am having a really tough week. I am firstly missing my boyfriend terribly but most of all I am really angry with my guy friends who are also my house mates. We leave for South Africa next Monday but two of the boys thought it would be a great idea to go skiing a week before we are leaving. So they knew this very well in advanced but left there rooms in a big mess and hardly anything packed. They are due to come back on Sunday when we are doing the handover of our rental house. They are not coming home till the afternoon so I have no idea when they thought they were going to pack because I will have to do the whole handover. I got a call today and it is now changed to Saturday as the person doing it does not work on Sunday. So they have there keys, so they will have to organise how to get it to them.

I was furious when I came home on Saturday evening to find every pot and pan used and plates galore with food caked on. I have been staying at my girlfriends for the last few nights before this so i was not expecting a dirty house as I cleaned before I went to hers. The boys then left early Sunday morning. Nothing got done on Saturday as it was Oz day and we went to an aussie pub to celebrate with all other aussies in england! They also had quite a few drinks and when I got home at 8 they were already in bed!!

So the last few days I have been cleaning and scrubbing and dusting and you name it, i have done. I have never meet lazier boys in my life and who live like ferrals in their rooms. My room was upstairs and had an ensuite so I never went down stairs much to their rooms. It was so gross, there was mould on the doors as well.

Anyways I have finished it all now and nearly packed all my stuff. I can't wait to one of my other housemates comes home tonight as he has been in Dublin with his gf.

Food and exercise has been spot on this week. I had a few small choccies last night but that is all. My exercise has been my saviour as it is my stress release, and I have been doing something of the best runs and weight workouts!! I have decided to stop weighing myself so much as quite often the scales would determine what day I would have depending if i lost weight or i had put on. This way I go on how I am feeling and how my clothes look and feel. So far it has been working really well.

I will probably have time to write one more post before I leave for south africa. Sorry for ranting and raving. It helps to get it all out!!

have a great rest of the week

xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Shar said...

Safe trip to South Africa Amy!!

Shar x

Zanna said...

How was South Africa? Hope all is well in your world. Zxx