Sunday, April 06, 2008

Well I am now back in Perth and slowly settling in. I mean slowly too. A lot has happened since arriving home. My parents have finished building there new home so we have moved in and getting settled there. It has been quite strange to move back into home while living away for a long time. I am very lucky that I get along with mum and dad very well and am enjoying the space of our new house. It will be great to be spoilt for a bit and till I find my feet.

I have been a lot of soul searching since being away and now coming home. I am looking at changing my career and doing human resources. I have been contemplating it for quite some time now but now have been active and really looking into it. I need to make some big decisions as I will eligible to start in second semester-either at uni or tafe. I am just trying to figure out the best course to take.

Fitness wise and diet wise I have been fairly good. I have lost some weight since returing home. It is nice to get back into my regular exercise sessions and be in control of what I am eating. I am going to try and start a new program in a few weeks to keep me focussed but my number one priority is figuring out my study. It is great being at home and having the support of mum and dad. At first I was really worried about how they would react in my career change but they have been really fantastic.

I am going to start blogging everyday as this really does keep me focussed. So for today:
Exercise: Run to jacobs ladder and run up it 8 times and run back. Total of 50 minutes. (This is so hard and any perth people who have done it will understand!!)

xxxxx

3 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Aims!!
WOw, that time passed quick didn't it! I'm glad you're back blogging :)
Career change sounds good, you were unsettled for a long time were't u!
How exciting to be home! So what's your new goal - any half marathons coming up in WA??

Zanna said...

Great to hear from you - welcome back to Oz. Z xx

Pip said...

JACOBS LADDER! RUNNING UP AND DOWN 8 TIMES Amy!! That is a MISSION! I know the ladder, will run down and meet you for some running/walking up and down it! It will be a while till I have running consistently happening for 8 laps! Welcome back to Perth!!!

Pip