Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Feeling good!

I have had areally good past week. It really feels like everything has finally clicked since I have come home. It really has taken me a while to settle back into things.

My knee has finally settled down. I really have no idea what was happening with it. I really need to go and buy new runners so that may be p[art of the problem. My calves are now the ones that have been bothering me but I know if I stretch them they will feel better. I have been doing jacobs ladder a few times a week so I that is the reason my calf muscles are tight. I am really enjoying my running again, so now that my knee feels better I can hope to extend my runs a little further. Diet wise everything has clicked as well. I am really feeling positive at the moment.

I have a crazy weekend ahead and rest of the week. I have been doing some work experience as well as my normal work to see if HR is what I really want to do. My first day was last friday and absolutely loved it. They through me right in but I suppose that is the best way to learn sometimes. I am back there on Friday so I hope for another successful day. The time just flew by and it felt great to be doing something completely different to what I am used to. So I have one of my closest friends engagement party on Friday night, a friends birthday saturday day, my OH mother's b'day saturday night and then mother's day on sunday. I will be exhausted by monday!!

Have a great day on Sunday all you mothers out there!!

xxxxxx

No comments: