Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yay!It's a long weekend!!

I am very much looking forward to this long weekend in Western Australia. I am going down south again to my OH family's holiday house. I am looking forward to some nice relaxing days, visit some winderies, some nice long runs (hopefully) and spending time with my OH and his family.

I have now put my application in for uni to do my masters in human resources. So I will know in a few weeks if I am accepted. I am very much looking forward to going back to study. I know it will be crazy, but when is life not? I have been doing work experience in HR for a mining company and loving it. I will initially be doing the course full-time and working for this first semester and then hopefully get a job in HR management and do part-time from then on. I may be lucky enough to a get a job in the company I am doing the work experience for. We will see in the next few weeks if all that goes to plan.

Exercise and diet wise has been ok but there is definite improvement that can occur. I stepped on the scales for the first time this morning and was a little suprised by the number but it is the TOTM so I am not too concerned. I have been plodding along with food and exercise and I feel like I need a new challenge to get myself really motivated again. I am going to follow the program that Sue did for me a few years ago that worked wonders back then another go. I felt so good at the end of the 12 weeks and managed to lose weight and tone up. I will be strating off less than I did last time so I hope to see some noice changes! I will be starting when I get back from this long weekend. So I will be posting a bit more to keep myself accountable.

Amy
xx

1 comment:

Zanna said...

Hope you had a great long weekend - good luck with your HR studies - it's certainly an interesting field - I'm in the Learning and Development sector. Take care Z xx