Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm getting frusrated!!

First of all we had a lovely weekend away. It was so nice to relax, watch dvds, snuggle while it was raining outside and just spend time together. He took me out for a beautiful lunch on saturday. I must admit we indulged a little bit over the weekend but exercised each morning and definately didn't go overboard.

My knee is still giving me hell. Ihave been doing a lot of riding and walking with weights as running is the one that really aggrevates it. I think I am going to have to call a collegue of mine to fit me in for some much needed physio. I just hope it is not serious and heals very quickly. I went and did jacobs ladder again today followed by a ride on my stationary bike at home. I probably shouldn't have done it as my knee is really sore now. I think it will be just a long walk for me tomorrow.

Everything else is going well. I called up for my application for uni today. So that is all very exciting. I will hopefully be allowed to start next semester.

Take care
xxxxxx

3 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Damn injuries!! I hate them, they just ruin all plans don't they!!!!
GRRR. speaking of, I was hoping to ask you a few questions about my foot, maybe you can help??
I realise it'll be hard without seeing or feeling it (or whatever it is u do!!), but can I get an email address off you?? :)

Miss Positive said...

Hello Luv, sounds like you had a lovely weekend away - I love snuggling when its raining outside!

Hope your knee feels better soon.

Hilary xx

Zanna said...

Sorry to hear about your knee but otherwise you sound really happy and excited about starting uni. Great stuff Z xx