Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I just wanted to tell you......

That i'm sore. I went and did a 7km run last night and was feeling ok during the run, besides a little bit of a niggle in the quad and stepping in a puddle! but when i sat down and iced my leg and did my stretches I was limping again. It has down this previously but I thought I was over this stage. I am sore again this morning. I don't think going to the gym and doing 30 mins on the cross trainer and doing a pump class yesterday really helped it either. So no running today but hopeing to run tomorrow morning as I have it off. My eating has been really clean this week as well.

There we go I have had my whinge. Feel better now

Have a great day

Love amy

3 comments:

SeLiNa said...

LOL amy!!! Go for gold with your whinging, no better place to let it out!!!
Damn, what a pain huh :( Can you put it down to anything else?! Like ummmm running into something like a desk?!?! OR.... HMMM maybe not!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I really hope it gets better quick, your progress just CAN'T go down hill again :(
Let me know what eventuates!
xoxo

Miss Positive said...

Uh-oh! No good Amy, hope you can get some rest and let it recover. Dont worry about whingeing, I think we all use our blogs for that!!

Hilary xx

Tracey said...

Hope you are feeling better now Amy. Nothing worse then feeling sore.