Monday, November 13, 2006

I feel tired

I feel really tired today. I have been waking up ridiculously early lately then can not go back to sleep. I woke up at 4.30 this morning but i didn't get up then. I was going to go for a walk this morning but i'm going to the gym for weights tonight and then going and doing jacobs ladder with my dad after that. I have a funny feeling my iron is down because i get like this when it is low.

Exercise and food wise has been ok but i didn't lose anything this week. I know in myself that i ate fairly well most of the time but i knew more portions were bigger than usual. So this week i am going to be extra good and try really hard for another big loss. Exercise wise tho i had a really good week last week. On monday i went for a 40 min walk, and then an hour ride, tues i did weights and a body attack. On wednesday i went for two walks for a total of 2hrs walking!! Thursday i went for another walk and weights. Friday i did weights, saturday i did 1hr cardio and sunday i did another body attack and weights. So i did quite a bit this week but I think i may up the intensity and throw a few runs in instead of walks (if i'm feeling up to it!)

I had a fairly quite weekend gone as all my friends are doing exams at the moment and all studying hard. I took my boy out to see boytown on sat night and it was so funny. I really enjoyed it. Caught up with two girlfriends on sunday arvo for coffee and a good catch up. So all in all it was very mellow!!

Have a great rest of the week everyone.

Love amy
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get some iron supplements? I gave up caffeine and realised it was holding me up as my iron was low again too. I have felt like a superhero since I started taking iron again and reintroduced caffeine to my system

Hope your feeling better