Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Trip itinerary

Well I have payed all of my flights and contiki now so I thought it was time to give you a run down on what i'll be doing. So here goes:

2/3/07- Depart perth and fly to Sydney. Here we are going to see our beloved western force play as I don't know how long it will be before I see them play again (ps. my boyfriend is a complete rugby nut!)

6/3/06- Depart Sydney for Los Angeles
Same day depart LA for Miami (This is our first stint of spring break)

TBC- Depart Miami for Acapulco (second stint of spring break- i'll probably need a new liver by here!!)

TBC- Acapulco to Miami

23/3/06- Depart Miami to St Kitts
26/3/06- Depart St Kitts arrive in Antigua (Start of the cricket world cup)
10/4/06- Deaprt Antigua arrive Grenada
23/4/06 Depart Grenada arrive barbados.
3/5/06- Barbados to New york (my fantasies of New York being like Sex in the city come true!!)
9/5/06- New york to Chicago. Same day Chicago to Minneapolis. Here we are staying with some of my boyfirneds friends.
16/506 Fly to Las Vegas
22/5/05 Fly to Sanfransico and the London.
Arrive in London and start contiki tour where we will be seeing: London, Paris, Beaujolais,Barcelona, French riveria, Venice, Florence, Rome,Corfu, athens and then back to london.
The contiki lasts for 3 weeks
I will then need to start working. On the way home i'll then be visiting africa

So there we go guys that is my trip so far in the planning. It makes me so exctied talking about it. I'll post tomorrow night re my exercise and weight loss stuff after my weigh in. I have a feeling it should be ok tomorrow. I have had a really good week.

Love amy
xx

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SeLiNa said...

I am so jealous!! That sounds awesome! You'll be travelling to LA on my b'day!! hehe
Now Spring Break my dear - crazy crazy crazy. I was in Key west for it, my god it was fun!! We went to a bar advertising $10.00 entry, all you can drink (not inc tips of course!!), but as we were females, we got it for free, then all the drinks for free.... need I say more. Oh and lucky you're with your bf, coz a bit of 'harassing' would happen otherwise! ;)
Miami is great. Miami Beach is full of beautiful ppl, I felt like a beached whale there. They are ALL so brown, buff and beautiful - and all the girl have nice big fake boobies!!!
New York - u will LURVE IT!!! I did, it's just crazy, NY never sleeps. Drinks cost a fortune, just a tip!
London - yes all good too :) COntiki thru Europe is another great trip, to me it was just a very expensive cross-continent pub crawl!!! LoL Met heapsa ppl and still have heapsa friends from it.
The places I've mentioned are the only ones I've seen. So how long do you plan on working in London?? Just see how you go, or do you plan on being home for anything special/any date?!
Africa would be great too!!
I'm so excited for you, wish I had the freedom to persue all my travel dreams again!!!
xoxo
oops - sorry that was me that deleted my last comment.