Monday, November 27, 2006

Phew!!

Well i have survived my busy social week and had a great time and even better lost 1.1kg this week!! I am so so happy. This was after drinking way way too much at my best friends 21st on Saturday night and feeling so very average yesterday. I will credit myself though the rest of the week i was in total control and I knew that saturday was going to be a big night. However I probably should have eaten something at the party or before because I was one very drunk girl!! But a very happy one at that!! I would have burned so many calories from all the dancing though. I stumbled in at about 4.30am sunday morning!! I will post some photos in the next few days as my friend has my digital camera at the moment (she looked after me!).

All my other social outings were really good too but I didn't drink at any of them and ate before I went or when i came home. I really feel at this stage of my journey that I am in total control of everything. I am feeling really good about myself, my exercise and eating and so proud of everything I have achieved. So go me!! hehehehe

This week social wise is a lot quieter thank goodness. Work wise will probably be flat out. I recieved some really bad news today from my receptionist that my bosses sister (he is only 25 and his sister 22 or 23) had died so he will not be in for work for awhile. I called him and told him i'll take care of the practice but i was totally shocked. I have only met his sister once but I really feel for him and his family. It just really made me think that things can change so suddenly. It really made me appreciate all the people in my life and what is really important to me. Everything just seemed to be put into perspective.

Have a fabulous week everybody. Less than 4 weeks to christmas!! i'm so excited

Love Amy
xxx

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats on a great journey so far Amy. I only came across your blog from a comment on Shar's. You will be looking great before you know it. Only 300g before target?
Kelly

Ails said...

Hi Amy!

I thought I'd stop by to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas - I hope you are having a great day :)

SeLiNa said...

Hey stranger!
long time no blog, what's happening in amy's world?!