Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This week is crazy

I can't blieve it is wednesay already and I haven't posted since last monday. Time just flys by. I have such a busy rest of the week. I am going out to dinner tonight with one of my bosses to discuss what is going to happen when I go away and discuss future practice plans. Tomorrow night i'm going out with my uni friends for a catch up- for some I haven't seen them since last year when we finished. Friday I have a sporting dinner presentation night that I have to go to for my boyfriend as he is the captain for the WA rugby team. Saturday is my best friends 21st and sunday i have another 21st and a baby shower. So as you can see I have a very busy social calender ahead. In between that I have work, a conference and maybe some sleep!! hehehe

Food and exercise is great. Ire-read Sharleens blog today and what she wrote in the last post is how I feel completely. I am feeling so good at the moment that I don\t know why I waited so long to get into this frame of mind and just do it. I lost another 500g this week and things are really feeling loose on me and i'm loving all my food and exercise and just don't feel tempted by anything lately. I have another 1.5kg to go!! By Christmas I should be at goal and maybe a little bit less would be nice.

Have a good rest of the week

Love Amy
xx

1 comment:

Shar said...

Hi Amy!

Keep pushing on and you will be at your goal by Christmas easily!

Have a great social week! SOunds tiring! I must be getting old!

Shar x