Saturday, May 20, 2006

On the mend

I just read yesterdays post and i'm sorry about all my whingeing. I am feeling so much better today. I had our state conference yesterday and today and even though I didn't make it yesterday I did today. It all went really well. I got another pair of shoes (free!). I even think i'm going to go for a light run tomorrow. I won't push it but I really want to get back into it. 4 days with no training! I am getting very aggitated and need to do something. I'm not planning for record distances or times but just to ease back into it for next week. Having a quiet night in by myself I might add. My parents are out, my boyfriend has a mates birthday (he did offer to stay in with me, which I thought was sweet but would have felt too guilty) and my brother is never home. So i am going to bed really early tonight. Probably earlier than I thought coz geelong is getting done at the moment! Not much else to report. Hope your having a great weekend.

Love Amy
xx

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hey Amy

Sorry to hear that you've got tonsilitis, its just the worst. I used to suffer from this BIG-TIME when I was a kid, so I know its not pleasant. Make sure you get heaps of rest, dont push yourself or you'll take longer to get better! Hope you enjoyed your night in!

Hilary