Monday, May 08, 2006

Sorry it's been soooooooo long!

Hi all,

I can't believe how long its been since my last post. Work has been flat out and time has just got away from me. I have been keeping up with everyone else post. Well i'm into my last week of my program. I don't think i'll make it to my goal weight (but very close) but I have already set my new goals. I have entered myself into the half marathon in perth in Sept and have already started training. I have completed the city to surf before and have always enjoyed running so i'm now going to take it the next step further. I am so excited. I did a 10.5km run yesterday in 52 minutes so was pretty happy with that. I have decided I am not going to have professional photos taken just yet as I want to be at my goal weight before I have them (3 more kilos to go!). I have learnt so much about myself in the last 12 weeks and want to thank Sue and Sharleen for everything. You are both inspirational and will continue to take in all that you have taught me. Thanks heaps. I will still continue to blog. When I do have photos taken I will post them.

Love Amy
xx

5 comments:

Miss Positive said...

All the best for your final week - how exciting! Great news that you've entered a half-marathon, wish I had the guts to do something like that!! 10.5k's in 52 minutes is fantastic!!

SeLiNa said...

Wow Amy, that's a good time!!
As Hilary said - HOW EXCITING!!! You're on the final week. Stay real strong through this, your bod can change heaps in the final week :) Can't wait to see some pics!!! :)
When is your half-marathon?! I'm going in my first in August :) Maybe we can be on-line training buddies hee hee!!

Amy said...

Hey selina i'm doing it on the 3rd of September. I would love to be your online training buddy if you were serious about the idea. I don't think some of my friends and family get so excited about running and my times as I do!! haha.

Let me know if your keen
Love amy
xx

Hilds said...

Hi Amy,

Fantastic to hear you are into your final week, its such a fantastic feeling knowing you have completed your 12 weeks. Don't worry too much about your goal weight, I missed out on achieving mine by a couple of kilos but still felt great and it gives me something to aim for for my next challenge! Looking forward to seeing your final pics.

Sekhmet said...

OMG Amy!!! You hardly need to be drawing inspiration from my blog with a 10.5k time like that!!!! Man, I would be stoked if I could run that fast!!!!!