Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am still here

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile but I am still here. I was house sitting last week and had to travel further to work and work has been really busy. I went running daily when I was house sitting as the friend I was doing it for lives near the beach and has a dog. I would run for about 40-50mins. My leg is still playing up a bit and my muscles, especially my hamstrings have been getting really tight. I am still easing into the running thing again and still doing cross training with the x-trainer and the bike. I am off for another run tonight. I was also able to use her gym membership (my gym to far away) and my boyfriend was staying with me so we went to the gym together. It was great because he is really into weight training and he really pushed me. I wish he could be there all the time. I have also been eating pretty clean.

I had a massage on saturday and it felt soo good. My work has a massage therapist in the complex and because I know her quite well i was chatting to her the whole time. When she was doing my quads and hammies I would have to bite on the towel because it hurt so much. It does feel better now though. I think i'm going to have one every few weeks.

It didn't take long to get back into reality after my long weekend away. I did not want to wake up on tuesday morning. I hate alarms!!

Hope your all having a great week.

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Oooh a massage, that sounds great! I would love to get a massage every few weeks, you would just feel awesome!

Yes that alarm going off is the worst sound in the world isnt it?? ;-)

Have a great week

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Definitely keep up your massages! Coming off a big injury like yours is, you want to keep it going strong. With my job I need it so I have an hour each fortnight. I really feel it when I miss one :)
I love house-sitting!! That's great that you did it near the beach, gives you some variety :)
Hope the injury stays better!!!
Enjoy the rest of your week :)
xoxo