Monday, July 17, 2006

I didn't want to come home!!

I have just had the best weekend with two really close girlfriends. We have been down south and my abs have had the best workout (from laughing that is!) We went to wineries, went out to restaurants went to the cheese and chocolate factories. It was so much fun. I really didn't want to come home. I even went running everyday while i was away. I was so impressed!! My leg was quite sore the second day from running so I half walked, half run the next day. But I was out for about 50 minutes each day. I have got all my motivation back and I really just hope I am ready for the half marathon. I feel average now though because of some of the over indulgences. I can't handle to eat a lot of wheat and dairy so i'm feeling very average now. We didn't eat too many crappy foods but just too big a portion sizes. I am so looking forward to eating well again this week and really getting stuck into my running.

I'll report back later in the week

Love Amy
xx

Ps. Well done to sue for her comp!!

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time!!! Sometimes you just need that to 'refresh'. And great job on running each day :)
I bet you're happy that the leg is on the mend, 50 mins total ain't bad at all!! You will be fine for the half, if I can do it in three weeks *fingers crossed* you can def do it as well :) Damn injuries, such an inconvenience to a training plan!!!
Keep posting to let us know how you're doing :)
xoxo

SeLiNa said...

Hey chick-a-dee!! What's going on with you of late?!
Hows your injury and your training going?
How many kms you managing lately??
Let us know!