Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I just got my hair done

Doesn't it feel great when you just have your hair cut and coloured. I haven't had mine done since February just before I left home. It feels so lovely now. I just trimmed the ends as I like my hair long now. It has grown so much. The colour is a bit lighter too but still looks natural. I will post some photos when my boys gets home from the gym to take some.

Have had a really good day. All my meals have been clean and I had an awesome session at the gym. I did 30 minutes of interval cardio and 10 minutes on this machine I have never seen before. It is like a stepper but the steps are on a gradient uphill and it is like two steps not one and then your arms are moving like a X trainer. It feels like I am skiing upwards. I really felt the heart rate go up and felt the burn in my butt and thighs. Also did upper body weights too. So felt good. I am going to start posting how much weight I lose or put on (hopefully off) from Friday and then weekly after that.

Found out today my boy leaves on the 12th of January to go home so he can start his new job. I will stay on to march/april but it will be hard. I haven't been separated from him since we left at the beginning of March. I suppose its only for 2-3 months. He went away to paris on the weekend and I missed him like crazy then. I know I will cope. Thank god for the telephone and internet!!

Hope you are all well.

Love Aims
xxxxxx

1 comment:

Zanna said...

Wow you are smokin! Great to hear you're so focussed (it's so easy when you find that mind set isn't it?) Looking forward to seeing the pics of the new 'do'
Z xx