Sunday, October 28, 2007

What a weekend!

I have had such a fabulous weekend. It first started on friday morning when I weighed in 1 kg lighter (I weighed in this morning and have lost anoth kg over the weekend). Work was hectic on Friday but headed straight to my friends house on Friday night for a pink party. It was to raise money for breast cancer. It was a lot of laughs. Everything was pink- the drinks, the food, the table cloth and napkins, the prizes for the games. It was great. We then went to a club close to home to dance the night away.

Had a great sleep in on Saturday morning before heading the gym for an awesome workout. I really wasn't in the mood for going but i'm glad I did because I really worked hard. I think it helps when two of my friends went with me and they are just as dedicated and trying to lose a few kg's too. We then had an 80's night last night. We caught public transport there and boy did we get a few looks!! Lots of 80's music so another night on the dnce floor.

Slept in again this morning, called mum and dad and went to the gym. Just about to go to dinner at my friend Rach's.

So all in all a really good week food wise and I went to the gym 6 days this week. I hope this week will be the same. I have already prepared my food for tomorrow so I am being super organised. Have a fabulous week

Love Aims
xxxx

4 comments:

Pip said...

WOW Aims! Sounds like a fabbo weekend! Lots of fun! Dancing oh so great, fun, calorie burning and slows drinking down making water seem tempting!

Congrats on staying focussed too.

Cheers Pip

Pip said...

Hi Aims!

The triathlon is Sunday 2nd March, a 750m swim, 20km bike ride and 5km run! All female one and it's at Crawley/Matilda Bay.

Congrats on doing a half marathon, - that's an awesome accomplishment, - was that in Perth? I'm aiming to do one as well next year, - under 2 hours is a far out goal!

Pip

Amy said...

I will just miss it! Yeah I did the half marathon with my dad (super fit for a 52 year old!) in Perth. It started at burswood and went all the way to UWA and back. I did it in 1 hour 47 so was very happy with that. Would love to maybe do it again next year. It was the week after the the city to surf.

Pip said...

Hey Aims,

Sorry you will miss the triathlon. Never mind, - I'm up for the City to Surf, (aiming for under an hour in 2008, - HEAPS of work ahead of me!) And providing the half marathon is before 14 Sept 08 I'm up for it too!, (am going on a surprise trip to NZ on 14 Sept for Dad's birthday). Anyway under 2 hours for the half marathon, - yeehaa, - here I come!

1hr, 47 Aims! That is REALLY an awesome quick time!