Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm tired!

Today has been a long day. I had to catch the tube, then an overland train and then walk half an hour to work and back today. It is also a 10 minute walk to the tube. I also did a walk at lunch so I did not go to the gym today. It was my first day back since I got tonsilits and it really took it out of me. I was exhausted. I still felt very average this morning but I knew I couldn't call in sick as I knew I had a full day of patients in and its too hard to re-arrange. So I battled through.

My boyfriend and some of his mates are driving to Paris tonight to watch the rugby world cup final tomorrow. He was so excited when he left. So I'm having a nice quiet weekend with my girlfriends and really looking forward to it. This is the first time that we have been apart since we left home in March!

Food wise everything was ok, not 100% clean and I really could have done better than a piece of toast for dinner but I just didn't have the energy to cook. I am going to go shopping and be organised for all my food choices next week. I have drank lots of water too today. It is so nice to swallow and it does not hurt so much!

I hope the weather was as nice as it was today. It was sunny in London- can you believe it!!hahahaa

I am going to the gym tomorrow. Can't wait to be back there. Till tomorrow.

Love aims
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Zanna said...

Way to go kiddo - one day at a time - and you're off to a great start. Just take it reasonably easy till you're absolutely well again. Enjoy your weekend of 'me' time - there's nothing quite like it. Z xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Amy!
I'm glad you're back :) Was wondering where you got to too.
I'm glad you're having a great time, but feel bad to hear other things in life aren't going as planned.
Take one day at a time with work, and think of it as just something to hold you over for now. Once you're back in OZ you can reassess what you'd like to do with your future.
As for your body image, you're not the only one with that!! I think we try way to hard to aim for perfection, when we have a goal, we reach it, then change the goal posts again. As girls we'll never win! Focus on your positives and the parts about yourself you do love, and remember how many people love you just the way you are :)