Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where has the weekend gone?!?

I have had such a fabulous weekend. I have spent the whole weekend with two of my really close girlfriends as my boy and his mates were in Paris for the rugby world cup grandfinal.

Friday day I cleaned the house. Living with 3 boys can be very hard at time and they are just so messy. It was nice to clean and know the house would be like this for at least till monday when they came home. I had my first gym session and it felt great. I did cardio for 40 minutes and some weights. We went out on friday night to a bar close to home to meet up with some people. I didn't drink at all as I was still on antibiotics and just didn't feel like it. It was a top night.

On saturday the sun was shining in London!! Went to the gym in the morning, spoke to my mum, and then walked through the park to the shopping strip with the girls. We did some shopping and I got a few things I needed. We went to a pub to watch the rugby and then headed out for a dance. It was really a funny night and had a blast.

It was so nice to sleep in this morning and we all just chiled at mine this morning. We went to the gym in the arvo and I did cardio and weights. It feels nice to be back into it. I have eaten really quite well this weekend. I missed a few of the meals I had planned but overall it was really good. It just feels good not to be feeling ill and over my tonsilitis.

Have a good week everyone, I'm only working three days this week so that should be lovely.

Amy
xxxx

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend Amy, and wow the sun was shining in London!!! LOL!

Enjoy your three day week!

Hilary xx

Pip said...

Amy, - thanks heaps for your comment!

I think you are very awesome and making some great adventures with living/working in the UK! You are accomplishing so much!

Look forward to meeting you when you get to Perth next year!

Pip