Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Anzac Day

I had such a great day today. I woke up without my alarm which is always a good start to the day. I went and did jacobs ladder this morning before the rain came belting down. I got my heart rate up to 189bpm. Sharleen- did you end up finding it?? This took about 50mins and felt really good after it. My legs were burning but I think this was because they were still recovering from the other day from leg weight training. Then went out to lunch with my boyfriend, his parents and some of their family friends. I ate grilled fish and veges without any oil!! Then watched a dvd and fell asleep. Mum and dad went out for fish and chips but I stayed home and made a chicken salad. So proud of myself.

I caught up with a uni friend last night and had such a good time. We ate out but I didn't go off my plan. It was the restaurant I use to work at so I got everything how I asked for it. My old boss told me I was looking fantastic. This made me so soooo good. Because I haven't seen him for awhile I believe he was truly genuine. My boyfriend tells me i look great all the time but you tend to believe someone more if they haven't seen you for awhile.

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I'm up early to do my cardio as I don't know what time my last patient will be. So best to play it safe and go to the gym in the morning and then if I finish early I can go back to do extra.

Hope everyone else has had a great day.

Love Amy
xx

4 comments:

Shar said...

Hi Amy

You sound like you are flying along!! So glad you got through the tough time!!

Have a great weekend

shar
PS its great when you dont se someone in a while and you have made changes!! Congrats on your bosses compliment!

Miss Positive said...

Well done Amy you sound like you are flying through your programme! Awesome news on the compliment too, you must be stoked!

Sekhmet said...

Hi Amy - just came across your blog ;)

Welcome to blogland - I'm looking forward to following your journey :)

B x

SeLiNa said...

Hi Amy!!
So you gonna do the half marathon?!?! It's a great goal to strive for. I'm doing my first in August :)
I wish I had something here like Jacob's Ladder, you Perth girlies seem to have heapsa fun with it!
Anyway, where you been chick?! It's May and we haven't seen you since Anzac Day! HOws everything doing?