Sunday, April 23, 2006

Can hardly move!

I can hardly move today. My butt, my quads, my hamstrings are all so sore. I woke up this morning and could hardly move. My boyfriend lightly touched my leg and I would be in agony. But I love it. It is the good sore! The sore that shows you have worked really hard. Sue's change in training is killing me! Even walking to my room (two storey house) is killing me today. I am proud to say that even with being sick I completed all my workouts for the week. I went for an hour powerwalk with my dad and incorporated lots of hills and stairs. We had a good chat. My dad is a very keen runner and am proud to say we both cvompleted the city to surf in Perth (12km) in an hour last year so really want to step this up this year. We were chatting and saying how we both wanted to do a half marathon. My uncle in new zealand completed one and this has really got my dad thinking. After my program is finished I will have to get training for the city to surf again and then think seriously about doing a half marathon. This is my new future goal. I am finally eating properly again and I have not been tempted by any 'off limits' food this weekend. I even went to the movies and just bought a diet coke and a bottle of water. So happy!! Well i'm off to do some work and get an early night.
I weigh myself tomorrow. I get so nervous....

Night all,
Amy
xx

No comments: