Friday, April 21, 2006

So Sore!

I really should be doing other work but I just wanted to say a big thank-you for all your lovely comments. I am feeling so much better the last few days. I have still been off food and have missed a few meals but I have been forcing myself to eat. The best thing about this is I am not tempted by any junk food or chocolate!! I did my cardio and chest/calf workout yesterday and I am sooooo sore today. Sue has changed my program and i am sure feeling it but I love it. I got up nice and early this morning and did my interval+moderate intesity this morning and then back to the gym for shoulders/biceps this arvo plus more cardio. I had to do double cardio today and my weight days together so i can fit them all in with being sick. I will now have legs and cardio in the morning and then just cardio on sunday and I will have fitted in all my workouts!! I am so motivated lately and so proud to know i'll get them all in. I'm looking forward to a fairly quiet weekend but after the week i have had at work i'm glad!!
Have a good one everyone!!

Love Amyxx

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hey Amy good to hear that you are feeling much better. Hope you enjoyed your quiet weekend.