Saturday, April 15, 2006

Don't go shopping HUNGRY!!

I went shopping today to get my dad new runners ( I could get discount at athletes foot for him as im a pod) and then ben (boyfriend) wanted to get something for his ipod and then we got detoured by clothes. By the time we got to food shopping I was starving!! I was rushing through it because I didn't want to be tempted by all the naughty foods!! So many chocolates and hot cross buns around. arghhhhhhh. But I bought none of it and touched none of it. I had my steaded chicken, veges and rice waiting for me when I got home. Thank goodness I was prepared!! I felt so good after I had finished my meal that i had not eaten anything else. I'm feeling a bit tired this arvo but besides that I feel great. Looking forward to catching up with girlfriends as my boy is going out with mates for a poker and drinking night. Did an awesome workout today. I am already feeling sore. Well i better be off and prepare my dinner so i'm not tempted to what my girlfriends are eating.
Have a great night everyone.

Love Amy
xx

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Amy!!!
Good on you for staying in control :) You always feel so much better for staying strong hey :) HOpe you have a nice evening with your g/friends!!
HAPPY EASTER!!!

Sue Heintze said...

Well done Amy! You are in 'the zone'! Keep working hard and stay focused!