Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I hate being SICK!!!!

I hope everyone has recovered from the easter break. I am proud to say I ate so very well and stuck to my eating plan except one small easter egg. I was really looking forward to going to the movies and chilling out with my boyfriend on monday but I woke up feeling very ill. I lazed around for a bit, mangaged to make it to the gym but felt as weak as anything. I then ended up being in bed all day and could hardly eat or drink anything. I am just started feeling better today. I ate next to nothing yesterday and managed to keep a piece of toast and half a sandwhich in today. As you would expect I have nothing for the last few days as i've been in bed feeling like being sick everywhere but I am on the mend. Tomorrow i'll be back in to training and hopefully eating all my meals. I just feel sick thinking about food (this is probably a good thing as i might lose some kg!!- I know it will probably come back on when I start eating again!!). So i will have to have days with double cardio to ensure I get all my workouts in this week. I hate to miss a training session. I don't know if it was somethig that i ate or it is just stress (work- i won't go there!!). I think i have already whinged enough. So this is another slight set back but I will keep strong. Mentally I am but energy wise I feel terrible. Hopefully with a good nights sleep and proper eating and exercise i'll be back on track!!

Hope you have all had a better start to the week!!

Love Amy
xx

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Amy well done on only eating one easter egg! Hope you feel better soon, and take it easy until you do!

Sue Heintze said...

Get better soon Amy! Make sure you get plenty of rest while your body is trying to recover. Don't push yourself too hard when ill!