Monday, April 10, 2006

Good Day

Hi all,

Had a really good day of eating and i'm very proud of myself. My low last week has changed course and now feeling really good and motivated again. I got up early this morning and did my 40 mins moderate cardio at jacobs ladder (all Perth people will know!). Jacobs ladder is a flight of stairs- approx 220-250 stairs. I run there, do it about 10 times then run back to my car. Since starting this I have noticed my fitness improving and i really think it helps with the toning of my legs. I then came home had brekky and off to work. I then did my back/shoulder workout this evening and I really felt the burn tonight. I increased my weights on a few exercises am i'm sure i'll feel it tomorrow. I even washed my car today- I have been putting it off for a few weeks so i'm very happy I have finally done it.

I'm off to bed now so i can wake up at 5.00 tom morning for cardio before work.

Amy
x

6 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hello Amy!! Great to see you here in blogland :) When I work out how to do the link thingy I will add you into my list!
That Jacobs Ladder thing sounds fun...!!!! Catchya later.
selina xoxo

Shar said...

Hi Amy

You sound alot better than when I heard from you last, well done girl, you picked yourself up and got positive!!

Keep up the great work!!

I'm in Perth Amy!! Where's this Jacobs Ladder, I've heard so much talk about it? Tell me, Tell Me, I love running stairs!!

Shar X

Bella said...

Oh yes...Jacobs Ladder sounds very familiar....Rae has spoken very 'highly' of it *ahem* - will have to tell her someone else has experienced its wrath...LOL!

Glad to hear your fitness is rockin' on - will add you to my fav links...will be in touch! xx

Miss Positive said...

Hey Amy! Welcome to blogland! You sound like you're on track and loving it, great to see! I'm beginning to wish I was in Perth so I could try out this famous Jacobs Ladder that everyone keeps talking about!

Sekhmet said...

Welcome Amy ;)

We have the 1000 Steps down our way, a bit dangerous in this weather though (it's raining here)..... Good luck with your program - I shall be checking in for regular progress reports lol

Beki x

Amy said...

Thanks for all the support guys!

Jacobs ladder is at Kings Park Sharleen. I park on the otherside of the freeway (south perth end) then run across the freeway, past the mount hospital. The start of it is a side street just past the mount hospital and goes up into kings park. It is an absolute killer as I try to run up most of it and burns the legs like crazy!!
You have to try it!