Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Happy easter to all!!
I am feeling really good today and am so proud of myself. I have been eating so well and feel so motivated, especially after reading everyone's blog. I also got an update of my training program from Sue which looks even more challenging but can't wait. I'm expecting huge results if I stick to my diet! I enjoyed my free meal before easter because I know my weaknesses. If I enjoyed my free meal actually on sunday when I was with family and all the naughty food around I would go overboard so I enjoyed it last night where I could control it. I have planned this whole weekend so I don't go off track. I also tried to sleep in this morning but I woke up at 5:30 and finally got up just after 7 after many tries of getting back to sleep. I hate it when you can sleep in but can't and on other days you would die to have a few more hours sleep. I did jacobs ladder again this morning but my legs were so sore. I did it for 40 minutes and my max heart rate got up to 190 bpm so very happy. Was so glad when it was over. So i now have completed all my cardio for the week and have one more weights session to go and then a complete rest day on Sunday. I'm housing sitting with my boyfriend at the moment and they have the most adorable little puppy (pure breed Staffy). I have never had a dog before so i'm loving every minute of it. Will take her for a big walk in the morning before brekky. Then off to the gym to the gym to do weights just before lunch. Looking forward to tomorrow night as i'm catching up with some old school friends for a big catch up. I will be eating different to them of course!! Enjoy your weekend everybody.

Love Amy
xx

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

lol you sound like me - planning a sleep in and still waking up at the normal time!

Sounds like a great plan - controlling your free meal like that. Good luck with your new programme!