Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Feeling Positive

I am feeling a lot better today. It has been one week today that I injured myself running and although it is still quite sore it is slowly improving, I wish it would all happen a little bit faster. Have had another session of physio and off for a sports deeps tissue massage early next week. I am still limping around but it is definately not as painful and I have been able to start stretching. I have been a good girl with eating except for a few squares of dark chocolate the other night. I have also been going to the gym to work my upper body so at least I feel like i'm doing something. I have also lost a bit of weight this week so it just shows how important diet is. I can't wait to go for a run and as hilary said to me in a message it will just make me so determined and motivated when I do get back into it- you are so right!! I have promised myself not go into training too early because I don't want to cause another injury.
Sorry again for my last few blogs- I know they were a bit down but i'm all happy today.

I better be off to do some work- have a great thursday!!

Love Amy
xx

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Hey chickadee!!
YAy, happy for you that the leg is making progress :) I bet it's been the longest week of your life!! Don't you just love but hate those massages, they hurt like hell, but if it means you'll be out running sooner... bring it on!! Hope u can attempt a run this weekend!
Never apologise for being down in your blogs...remember this is YOUR place to say what you want, when you want!!!
:) xoxo