Thursday, June 22, 2006

Four things about me!

Here is my reply to Selinas blog:

Four Things about meThings you may not have known about me.....A)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Worked at Head girl (hair and jewellry shop)
2. Restaurant
3. Podiatrist
4. Thats all!!

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Grease
2. Love Actually
3. Bridget jones diary
4. The castle

Four places I have lived
1. Perth, WA
That's it till next year when I go travelling for a year!!D)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The OC
2. Desperate Housewives
3. House
4. Sex and the city (foxtel):)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Melbourne
2. New Zealand
3. Queensland
4. Next year my list will include: Mexico, Carabian, Bahamas, New York, Las Vegas, LA, London, Paris, Switzland to name a few!!

F) Websites visited daily:
1. Hotmail - personal
2. Womens health and fitness bulletin board
3. Blogs (almost daily)4.

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Protein pancakes
3. sushi
4. pumpkin soup

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On my trip next year!!
2. Having a relaxing massage
3. Having cocktails near a pool
4. At the movies

Four people I think will respond1. Hmmm I'm not sure... surprise me!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... copy the above, enter your answers and either post it on your blog or email it to your friends!!

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Yay, we know more about Amy!
Your trip next year sounds great!!!
Working holiday????
I'm jealous!