Friday, June 02, 2006

Yay- Long Weekend!!

You have to love them don't you!! I had to work this morning but I had my last patient at 10:30 so finished by 11. It was great!! I went out to dinner with 2 girlfriends last night and then went and saw the davinci code. I absolutely loved it. I am reading the book at the moment but loved the movie. I had such a funny night. We decided to go away for a girlie weekend in mid july so really looking forward to that!! I have a 21st tonight and am allowing myself to have a couple of wines because I have been good all week. No plans as such tomorrow, might have a chillout day and get a few dvds. Then heading out on my boyfriends dad's boat on Monday. Probably go up the swan river and have lunch in the swan valley at Sandalford wines (no drinking though!!). hehehehe.
I have been eating pretty well this week but I have only done 2 runs as I went running with my new orthotics last weekend and ended up with killer blisters!! Besides this I have been feeling really good and positive all week. I went for a 10km run around the bridges in Perth but started having problems half way round. I couldn't turn back as there was water in between so I had to battle the last 5km out. I don't listen to the advice that I give my patients at work!! Anyways I have been riding lots- nearly 30km everyday just so all my hard work didn't go down the drain. I'm going for a run this arvo so i'll let you know how I go!

I bought new boots today as well as a new jacket. They are so hot. I bought two dresses yesterday as well. I am now staying away from the shops till I reach my next goal weight.
Have a fabulous weekend

Love Amy
xx

Anyways

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

So miss Amy do we get to see a photo of the hot boots and jacket???

Hope you enjoy your wines! I went to Sandalford winery when I was in Perth last year, and it was divine!! We only bought two bottles though, and one we still have.

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Hello chicken!!!
Yes LOVE long weekends, yay for the one we get this weekend! Gotta love the Queen ;)
Haven't yet seen the DaVinci code, have the book which I want to read before I see the movie. The rate I read at, it will be a DVD viewing :)
Giggled at your 10km experience... I do that heaps. Get excited, run far away only to be "over it" or something else... but there's only one way to get back!!!
Yes, let's see these new purchases please!!!
xoxo