Sunday, June 25, 2006

Feeling tired!

I am soooo tired today. I woke up at 11 went back to bed a 2 and woke up again at 4 and feel like going back to bed again. My glands are up and I feel I have no energy what so ever. I think my iron levels are low as I have felt like this before. I think a few crappy night sleeps have not helped either. I have eaten half of meals- just have not felt hungry at all so that is why I am probably feeling weak today too. I weighed myself yesterday and have lost 1.2kg so I was happy with that. I have tried to eat really well all week because of the little cardio I was doing because of my injury. Anyways I will be off to have an early night and wake up fresh for a good week. Having a deep tissue massage tomorrow and plan to go for a light run on Tuesday if things continue to improve. Went for a walk with dad over the weekend and things are definately getting better. I'm still taking anti-inflammatories and doing heaps of stretching so hope all continues to move forward. I'll let you all know how i go.
Have a great week

Love Amy
xx

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

ooooh, sounding like alls coming good with you! That's excellent! Like you said on my blog, we are def in the same boat!! Massages, anti-inflamms...
that's prolly why we've both got the flu, all the massages have awakened all those toxins!!
*Fingers crossed* for you that it keeps gettin better. In this case slow and steady does win the race :(
Keep us posted!
xoxo

Miss Positive said...

Hope you dont have the flu!! Make sure you look after yourself Amy, hate that when your glands swell up.

Good news about the scale loss too - and that deep tissue massage sounds divine!

Hope you feel better soon

Hilary xx