Wednesday, June 28, 2006

half way through the week

Well i have had the flu the last two days but am feeling so much better today. I have really had a string of bad luck this winter- two lots of tonsolitis and now the flu, hopefully thats it!! I think i'm making up for last winter when I wasn't sick at all.

I went to the gym last night and did weights as well as 20 minutes on the bike!! Yes I have started cardio again- so happy. I am a bit sore today but as I said to my girlfriend at the gym last night it is a good muscle sore. I'm still doing lots of stretching. I am not going to run till the weekend though and when I do i'll only do an easy 5km to start with.

I really haven't been hungry this week- have lost my appetite completely. My mum was force feeding me on Monday- she says you need to eat to keep strong. I know she is only being a mum and wanted me to get better. so hopefully see another loss on the scales. I have been doing really well lately. At this rate i'll be at my goal weight in no time.

Not much else to say- thanks for all the positive comments, it really helps
Enjoy the rest of the week and i\ll report back soon.

Love Amy
xx

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey! Great to see you're getting better :) There's nothing worse than one illness after another keeping you down :( Good luck for your 5kms on the weekend!! Remember to warm up well and stretch when you need it (but u know that). I stopped seriously about 8 times yesterday during a 4.5km run - well I wouldn't even call it a run actually! - to stretch. Certainly helped! Take it slow and steady - wins the race ;)
xoxo

Miss Positive said...

Dontcha just love mums - they can always be counted on to force feed you when you dont feel like it! Some good old chicken soup is usually at the top of the list!

Good to hear that you are on the mend though and back into it - hope your 5k run went well.

Hilary xx