Monday, June 12, 2006

Has it been a week already!

I can't believe how time just flies. Have been really busy and got another bout of tonsolitis last week. I went to the doctors early to get antibiotics and thank goodness I was feeling better within 24 hours. I was lucky enough to not have any work off but I was so run down and tired. Went to bed very early every night. Anyways all better now. I just missed out on one workout so was happy with that.
I have started another 12 week challenge today by myself. So i'll keep you posted on how I am going. I want to lose another 3 to 5 kg to be at goal goal weight. I feel really positive to do it and have some great goals to achieve.
My running has been going pretty well. I have been doing 2-3 weight sessions a week, 2 cross training and about 4 runs a week. I missed out on my long run last week so I really need to do one early this week so I can do another one on Sunday.
Besides that not much else to say. Hope everyone is well!

Love Amy
xx

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey, sorry to hear you've been ill. Seems to be everywhere in this horrid weather!!
So do you have any pics from your first 12 week challenge?? We'd love to see... *hint hint* lol
Well done on fitting alllll that exercise in!! Hows that running giong? How many kms are you doing each week now??
Catchya laterzzzzz

Amy said...

If I can work how to get the pictures up i will. I did not have professional photos but I had a few photos done.Will try put them up over the weekend. Im running between 35-50km a week roughly. Hows yours going??